Friday, September 28, 2007

Tip of the Week - don’t be suckered in by the sale tag

I’m giving all the credit for this week’s tip to Nina Garcia:
“Don’t be suckered in by the sale tag.
Paying $100 for a pair of jeans that cost $200 is a great deal. But if you are never going to wear those jeans, you don’t need them, or really even like them, that’s a very expensive deal.”
You can read other tips from Nina in her sweet new book: The Little Black Book of Style. Enjoy!

Photo credit: by shanestroud on flickr

Technorati tags: HarperCollins, Nina Garcia, The Little Black Book of Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments