Thursday, January 24, 2008

CHANGE gets into social shopping

The first time I wrote about CHANGE was during ChickAdvisor’s Queen St. Shop Crawl. CHANGE caught on quickly. With Valentine’s Day around the corner, they’re offering a $100 gift card for anyone organizing a Girls-Night-Out Valentine’s Day Prep-Party.

Want to get your gal pals together at another time? You can book a private party at CHANGE for any occasion.

I just love shopping with a group of friends, don’t you? Interested in a party for Bargainista readers at CHANGE? Leave a comment.

What?
Girls-Night-Out Valentine’s Day Prep-Parties
Book a night of private gal pal shopping at CHANGE lingerie boutique.
CHANGE professionally-trained staff will be available during the party to provide expert bra fittings and share lingerie trends for 2008.
Get practical advice on the dos & don’ts of bra shopping.
In addition to the ultimate in personalized service, parties feature scrumptious cupcakes and sparkling champagne.
Party organizers will receive a $100 gift card

When?
Any time. Private parties are available year round for a twist on bachelorette or birthday parties – or just as a fun excuse to get the girls together.

Where?
CHANGE
315 Queen St. W (see map)
Toronto

How?
Want one before Valentine’s Day?
Call Lisa Bernstein (store manager)
416 977-7667 for more details.

4 comments:

  1. Though I'm not writing to say I'll come (for what I hope are obvious reasons), I wanted to say how cool of an idea I think this is. Just from a marketing perspective. Not only is it uber personalized, but I'm willing to bet anyone who attends will leave feeling special (great way to get loyal customers, no?) and excited for a day which may have otherwise been just "another" Valentines.

    Second Life shops could learn from this too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Of all the stores participating in the Queen Street Shop Crawl, CHANGE was by far the most welcoming. It was a freezing cold night but our reception was very warm. I'm a huge fan of social shopping in all it's many forms. CHANGE really seems to understand service. Although not unique for the independent lingerie retailer but it sure is refreshing for a chain store.

    ETD is a store in Second Life that gets it. Aveda was smart to partner with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are putting a Bargainista readers party together, I would be interested. Will there be a CBC crew present this time? ;-)

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, I'm thinking about having some kind of gathering in the spring. Somehow I doubt there will be any film crews around.;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments