Monday, January 14, 2008

I’m so rumbly in my tumbly for Ghiradelli Triple Chocolate Brownies

Love chocolate? Need to bake something yummy to impress a crowd in a hurry?

Well, I’ve got the perfect treat for you...

I found a four-pack of Ghiradelli Triple Chocolate Brownie mix at my neighbourhood Costco – and it only cost $6.99. You’ll need to have vegetable oil and eggs on hand. If you want to be really decadent, you can serve them with ice cream and chocolate syrup. Yummy!

As for me, I’ll just be dreaming about them for the next three months.

Would you bake these for your honey as a Valentine’s treat?

Have any baking secrets to share? No, not for me, I promise but just ’cause I won’t be eating them doesn’t mean you can’t. ; )

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have three vices: shoes, chocolate and eyelash extensions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:06 pm

    Great tip! I bought this just before Christmas and gave giant brownie squares as part of my holiday baking (shameless!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand there are some chocolate desserts on NutriSystem - thank goodness!

    Anonymous, how did people like your holiday baking? What else did you bake besides brownies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these brownies, they are a staple in my pantry! My problem is that I make them too often - lol.

    Anonymous, don't think yourself shameless. I always give away baking at Christmas to my friends, in fact we have even done baking exchanges in lieu of presents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only do I love chocolate, but I also like Winnie the Pooh, which I believe is where you got the title of your post (yes?).

    I'm just heading out to the groceries too. I knew I should have held off on looking through my feed reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God, Eden!!! Those look so tempting! My mouth LITERALLY started watering as soon as I read the words triple chocolate in the title of your post. Damn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments