Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Spending Saturday at Vaughan Mills

I don’t know why our family started a ritual of going to Vaughan Mills at the end of December but we did. In the beginning, we focused on three places: Build-A-Bear, NASCAR SpeedPark and Eggspectation.

Vaughan Mills is a haven for outlets but we weren’t there for the bargains.

2007 was no exception. First, we ate lunch at the food court and then went bowling at Lucky Strike Lanes. What a blast! This state-of-the-art bowling alley isn’t your typical bowling joint. It’s upscale and spotless. Had we planned better, we would have eaten lunch there too.

If I’d had my way, I’d have spent more time at Holt Renfrew Last Call. They always have great stuff, sometimes even at affordable prices. I need new jeans and there was a 7 For All Mankind promo for $59, plus racks of other designer denim for under $100! But I did a dumb thing: Instead of trying on jeans when I got to the mall, I waited until we were about to leave. The line-up for the change rooms was huge and I didn’t have the patience to wait. Even Bargainista can pass up a good deal!

Next visit, my guys can go bowling or to NASCAR and I’ll go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments