Monday, October 16, 2006

30 minutes and free

Six weeks ago I joined Curves. I haven't changed my eating habits one bit and I've still lost some pounds and inches. I love having a regular workout routine but honestly, I hate exercising. Between work and home, I don't have a lot of time for the gym either.

At Curves I can do a complete workout in just over 30 minutes. I'm close enough to home that I can drive there in five minutes and don't have to use communal shower. On Saturdays, I walk there (3km) with my friend Teri for that extra bit of calorie burning.

Pink thing - donate the initiation fee
Local Curves locations are fundraising to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join this week and the initiation fee (up to $199) is free ... instead pay a minimum of $20 or more and Curves will include it in their donation to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. Update: I understand you can donate $20 or more in lieu of the initiation fee, to a breast cancer charity of your choice.

Free thing
Just in case you're commitment shy, here's a guest pass:


Technorati Tags: Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Curves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments