Friday, October 20, 2006

Week in review

Check these out:

Alternative Fashion Week
L'Oreal Fashion Week

More info. to follow...

Update: I was in the process of updating this post. I had all kind of neat stuff to share, the Blogger had a hiccup and I lost it all, eventhough I had saved it! Maybe I need to find a new host. Yikes! Gotta go now but I'll be back soon. I promise.

Final Update:
Participants from L'Oreal Fashion Week:
Marie Saint Pierre
Arthur Mendoca
Dean Horn
Katya Revenko
Juma
David Dixon
French Connection
Fashion Nation
Zoran Dobric
Common Cloth
Bustle
Andy The-Anh
Kavi Kavi
Rococo
DC Clothing Company
Izzy Camilleri
Joeffer Caoc
Charles and Ron (Malta)
Greta Contantine (Milan)

Note: This post was originally titled "Weekend update".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments