Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pink slip

This month, Nine West is donating 9% of Canadian sales of their "blush" pink Luvmylats ballerina shoes to Rethink Breast Cancer in support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For $90 and you'll get a cute matching pouch, a Schick Quattro razor (it's a pretty good little razor, my current razor de jour) and a pamphlet outlining a new breast self-exam.

Just tell me one thing, why doesn't ninewest.ca have any mention about this promotion on their website, especially when ninewest.com does?

Technorati tags: Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Luvmyflats, Nine West, Rethink Breast Cancer, Schick Quattro

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:38 pm

    Great site. Thanks for letting me know how I can shop and make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's great to know people are reading my blog and learning valuable info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments