Monday, May 14, 2007

Kylie’s victory dance

Mother’s Day isn’t the only thing I celebrated last weekend. On Friday night, a group of us went out to celebrate our friend’s last treatment for breast cancer. She has recovered beautifully and been an amazing model of dignity, inspiration and strength for us all... celebration indeed.

Yesterday, I popped into H&M and picked up some gifts and couldn’t miss the Kylie Minogue inspired swimsuit collection: H&M loves Kylie. Last night we took the kids to a movie where they aired a promo of Kylie prancing around in a bikini and co-ordinating cover-ups. What a model of grace and beauty. She looks incredible. Her new short haircut may even start a trend.

In honour of these women and many others like them, this Mother’s Day, make a difference and help other women who are battling this horrible disease. Please sponsor me for the Weekend to End Breast Cancer.

Technorati tags: breast cancer, H&M, Kylie Minogue, Mother’s Day, Weekend to End Breast Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments