Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Third Tuesday gearing up for another great season

Last season I became a regular at Third Tuesday Toronto, the local contingent of Canada’s social media meet-up led by Joseph Thornley.

Third Tuesday events are absolutely free thanks to the efforts of hard-working volunteers and sponsors. This season the scope is expanding to include Social Media Breakfasts too. I’ve added my name to the list of volunteers.

Perhaps you can help too. We’re looking for dynamic speakers who:
have something unique and thought provoking to say about social media;
are developing social Web applications; or
have applied it to community building, communication, public relations or marketing.

If you have any suggestions for speakers who fit the bill, sponsors or locations for Social Media Breakfasts, please let me know by leaving a comment.

Want to attend? Sign up for updates. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments