Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blue moon

Now for the cheeky post of the day (sorry, I couldn't help myself)...

Sample designer denim sale starts Friday:


What?
Citizens of Humanity
William Rast
People's Liberation
Christian Audigier
Akiko
Mimi & Coco
Heatherette

When?
Dec. 7 & 8 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Dec. 9 12:00 p.m.-4 p.m.

Where?
90 Wingold Ave., Unit 7, Toronto (map)

More info?
Contact info@afapparel.com

Most styles will be available in all sizes and some styles will only be available in sample sizes. (I inquired about sizes and hear back within less than 24-hours! )

Technorati tags: designer jeans, sample sale, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments