I owe a big debt to my digerati friends; and, social media evangelists from whom I've learned a lot about blogging, whether or not they give a flying fig about shopping.
So, I'm stepping up to the plate, taking the challenge and sharing five tidbits of info about me I probably wouldn't write about otherwise.
My five things meme (and one for good luck):
- My husband and kids mean everything to me. I promised I'd respect their privacy online so, I won't share any more details about them other than I'm the only female in the house.
- I love music but I can't keep a tune or play an instrument to save my life.
- I could have invented shopping bulimia -- just ask Gap and Banana -- but I've never worn something and returned it (unless of course, it was damaged or defective.)
- I'm a painfully shy extrovert. (How's that for an oxymoron?)
- I started blogging to see what all the fuss was about. Now I can't stop! I'm obsessed. There's so much more I want to do with Bargainista, I'm trying to find enough hours in the day. My family is going to stage an intervention soon. :) Did I mention, I also volunteer at both my kids' schools and AIMS?
- In 2004, I walked 60km for the PMH Weekend to End Breast Cancer. I'm planning to walk again next September with The Pink Princesses, if you'd like to sponsor me.
For my non-blogger readers, feel free add your five things meme to the comments.
Technorati tags: AIMS, chain letter, meme, shopping bulimia