Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Chocolate heaven

I love chocolate.

Tonight, I discovered there's such a thing as a chocolate tour. It's just like a wine tour but instead of sipping your way through vineyards, you can travel to Belgium (among other places) and see some of the finest chocolatiers in the world.

And for those of us who can only dream... there's the Saxon Chocolate sale!
Great prices, scrumptious chocolates and other tasty treats. You'll recognize some of the packaging from well-known retailers. Delicious.

When: Thursday, Dec. 21, from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Where: The North American Centre
5650 Yonge St., Toronto
Concourse level (Yonge/Finch subway exit)

Technorati tags: chocolate, gifts, sales, shopping, travel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments