Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shop 'til ya drop

Like most families over the holidays, we've been busy hangin' with relatives - visiting from Chicago and Montreal.

My day:
• Woke up
• Worked out
Mani and pedi with sis
• Toured the ROM
• 6-hr non-stop Boxing Week shop-a-thon w/my nieces -
We hit Yonge St. - twice! Then headed to Yorkdale for dinner and more shopping.

Covered:
• Heidi Ho
• Accessorize• Sporting Life
• EBGames
• Gamerama
• Brown's
• Capezio
• Sephora
• Roots
and, several others I can't remember (probably 'cause their owners were living under a rock and forgot they were supposed to have a sale this week.)

Great sales, lots of fun. Heck this was a better workout than I had at the gym.

I'm pooped!

Technorati tags: holidays, sales, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments