Thursday, December 28, 2006

Rumours, refunds and doin' good

Today I heard two rumours...

Zola
A little birdie told me they're having their annual winter sale Jan. 3. Zola is only the hottest shoe shop in town with two locations on Avenue Rd. They also carry designer clothing and accessories. Stay tuned for details.

GAP
I finally did some Boxing Week "me" shopping today. The Gap still had 30% off sales merch. (advertised as a 2-day promo Dec. 26-27). While I was in line returning paying, I overheard the manager telling a sales associate they'd be having another markdown tomorrow. I got a silver puffer down bomber for $27.98 and some groovy long-sleeved-Ts for a mere $4+.

Price adjustment alert: Shop there in the past two weeks? If "yes" me thinks you should pay them a visit and see if you're due for some money back. For the uninitiated, Gap stores (including BR and ON) refunds the price difference for any items marked down with in 14 days from the original purchase date.

And now for something completely different...

And while you're there, remember to do the (RED) thing. What a great way to spend your price adjustment! You can buy (RED) pins for as little a dollar each new leather bracelets for $12. GAP donates the full amount to the cause.

Note: Please check your local store(s) for details.

Technorati tags: Boxing week, clothing, Product (RED), sales, shoes, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments