Sunday, December 03, 2006

Future shop wants to be your friend

Update: I'm not sure if the Foot Locker coupon below is legit. A co-worker of mine got one from another source and it wasn't accepted at the store. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Future Shop is having a special 16-hour Friends & Family Sale at futureshop.ca:
And if you prefer to shop offline, you'll need some comfy shoes...

Foot Locker:

Note: remember to check the fine print for details. These promotions are for customers in Canada.

Technorati tags: electronics, Foot Locker, Future Shop, sales, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments