Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ooh baby!

I have to share H&M's gift for Wednesday...

The fluffy bear hat with matching booties and mitts is so adorable and so cheap. Isn't it what every fashionable babe will be wearing this winter?

I usually don't get suckered in for the cutesy stuff but I couldn't resist this one. Not sure how practical it is though. Am I sounding too much like a mommy blogger? Good thing my kids are passed this stage. :)

Remember, no rain checks, you can purchase an advertised item at a special price as long as it's available in the store. Sign up for daily e-mail updates.

Note: I'm not sure if this promotion is international or valid only in stores across Canada. Check their website for details.

Technorati tags: bargains, clothing, H&M, Rebecca Eckler, retail, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments