Friday, March 08, 2013

International Women’s Day – progress, passion and a little bit of cattiness

Are all the world's top dogs really all men?
If my math is correct, today marks the 104th International Women’s Day.

I’ve spent a good chunk of the morning thinking about how I’d like to honour women doing amazing things who inspire me. One recurring theme throughout my life has been how so many women are catty and bring each other down, unlike men who tend to be less threatened by their male peers and support them, particularly in business.

Read more...

Recent articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments