Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Facination II - another hidden gem

In the 80s, I lived in the Yonge/St. Clair area and was a loyal customer of the original Fascination where I met the second owner, Lori, whom I've known for years. I just don't know why she hasn't opened up shop online. :)

Fast forward 15 years later, and we've both moved uptown. Fascination II (see map) is a wonderful accessories and gift shop in Yonge/Lawrence Village. Lori has exquisite taste and her shelves are filled with everything from butter-leather gloves and silk scarves to great costume jewellery, fancy printed kleenex in purse packs to candles, picture frames, socks and nik naks.

Occasionally, there are some great deals if you take a close look through all the nooks and crannies of this jam-packed shop. Recently, I scored a great find from a bargain bin -- a groovy pink printed chiffon scarf for 75% off!

Technorati tags: accessories, fashion, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments