Monday, November 20, 2006

Sock it to ya!

I love nothing more than going bare foot and wearing sandals, or flip flops in the summer. I'm one of those people who cries when the temperature drops and I have to start wearing shoes and socks again in the fall.

When I have to wear socks, I want them to be comfy, cozy and fashionable. So when my friend Kim sent me a flyer and coupon for the McGregor warehouse sale, I took note. Unfortunately, when I stumbled upon the store, I didn't take the coupon. For a mere $20, I bought six pairs of Michael Kors socks (retail value $52!).

The store isn't fancy, just wall-to-wall socks for women and men (they'd make a killing if they added kids' socks to the mix). Don't worry, as the Governator says, "I'll be back" with coupon in hand. (Note the coupon below is the authentic one from the promotional flyer despite it's unprofessional appearance. Print it, clip it and save.)

Brands include:
McGregor
Michael Kors
Calvin Klein
Nike
Happy Foot
Levis

What?
McGregor Warehouse Sale

When?
Nov. 3-Dec. 31
M-F 9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat. 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Where?
1705 Avenue Rd. (see map)


Technorati tags: accessories, bargains, coupons, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments