Thursday, November 30, 2006

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Guess wants to be your friend (thanks for sharing, Mish):


Note: remember to check the fine print for details. This coupon is valid in stores across Canada.

I just signed up for their e-mails and don't understand why they are asking for my zip code (instead of my postal code) on their Canadian website.

By the way, I learned there are some fake Banana Republic and Old Navy friend and family discount coupons out there. Heard anything about them? Tell Bargainista.

Technorati tags: bargains, coupons, clothing, Guess, retail, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments