Sunday, November 12, 2006

Taking the "star" out of Starbucks

I was going to write a post about my mishaps yesterday at Starbucks. Looks like I'm not the only one who had gripe with them.

See what Mish had to say and read the comments to learn my story. I also want to give a big thank you to the lovely family visiting from St. Catharines who witnessed my discussion with the manager and were a great support.

Any tips for cleaning Coach bags, please let me know.

I'll be sure to post the outcome. Read Starbucks Gossip and see what others had to say.

Technorati tags: coffee, retail, Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments