Friday, January 05, 2007

Davids & Capezio renovation sale

Davids' and Capezio's Bloor St. locations are having a renovation sale Jan. 8-13. Save up to 70% off shoes, boots and purses from some of your favourite designers.

Both stores a slated to re-open by March 28, just in time for Spring. (They'll use temp. locations in between.)

What?: Davids' & Capezio's reno sale
When?: Jan. 8-13
Where?: 66 & 70 Bloor St. W. (map)

I just don't understand why:
  • home pages aren't updated;
  • Capezio hasn't sent me a newsletter since I subscribed last September; and,
  • sale news isn't sent to subscribers.
Do you? Leave a comment.

Technorati tags: accessories, boots, marketing, sales, shoes, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments