Friday, February 01, 2008

Tip of the week – check out NancyZimmerman.com

Today the Globe and Mail gave blogger Nancy Zimmerman a big shout-out in an article for do-it-yourself investors. Described as a “Gifted Amature” her tips are aimed at helping middle-class Canadians take charge of their money.

At the end of last year, Nancy and I discovered each other online. I blog about deals. She blogs about living well on a middle-class income. I guess you could say we complement each other quite well. There’s one big difference. As a self-described “money coach” I suspect she’s much better at managing her money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments