Friday, February 29, 2008

Tip of the Week – RedFlagDeals.com Toolbar for Firefox

Attention all shoppers! RedFlagDeals.com has just released a new toolbar for Firefox.

I’ve tested this a bit and it’s pretty darn cool. I particularly like the tabs on the top right. Click on them and they’ll keep you informed about the latest deals.

Search
You can use the search box to search RedFlagDeals.com right from your browser. You can search deals, coupons, forums, or a specific product with the shopping comparison feature. Type in what you’re looking for and a new tab opens up with the results.

Quick Links
Use the “Quick Links” drop down menu to easily access the major sections of RedFlagDeals.com.

Coupon Notification
Browsing a retailer’s website? Want to know if there’s a coupon available? The RedFlagDeals.com toolbar is supposed to notify you so you can get the best deal. This is an excellent feature but it didn’t seem to work for me. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Private Messages
The toolbar let’s you know when you’ve received a private message from another member of the RedFlagDeals.com community. I don’t use this but it’s an awesome feature if you use the Marketplace.

Did you test it out? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments