Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Bargainista’s shopping tips at Yummy Mummy Club

I spend a lot of time on Twitter and one of the things I’ve noticed over the past several years has been the rise in activity among Canadian moms. At the centre of much of it is a woman you may remember from her MuchMusic VJ days, Erica Ehm. Over the past several years, she reinvented her brand. Now she’s known as Erica Ehm, the mom and founder of the popular and newly, redesigned YummyMummyClub.ca – an online community with a realistic view of moms. Say hi to Erica on Twitter - @YummyMummyClub - she’s very real and friendly.

Regardless, you don’t need to be a mom to check out the 16 shopping blog posts on YummyMummyClub this month. While you’re there, check out Tips to Save You Time and Money this Holiday Season by yours truly. (Big thanks to Erica for including me.)

Join Yummy Mummy Club. It’s free, you’ll have opportunities for all sorts of giveaways and receive the newsletter. Rumour has it tomorrow’s issue has my post and other great shopping tips.

Anything I missed? Add it to the comments.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Wow! good tips. I like this post. Thanks for share your thoughts. I am follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks for the tips!!
    Check out www.fashweekly.com : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post on Yummy Mummy Eden! I like the group class gift suggestion...will try that this year with my daughters teachers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the kind feedback and I'm glad you found the post helpful.

    Happy Shopping,

    Eden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments