Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mind the Gap: panties on sale

I don’t really like discussing my underwear in public but after 10 months of writing about my shopping experiences, I’d be doing you a disservice if I didn’t tell you about my recent trip to Gap Body on Bloor.

I really haven’t been shopping much at the Gap this season. The styles just haven’t been doing it for me but I do have a soft spot for their panties and camis. Lucky for me, I found a whole bunch of new undies on sale for $2.99. I also found two, pretty lacy camis in basic black and ecru for $12.99.

As for my bras, that’s a whole other story. My favourite lingerie store is undergoing a major reno and I’ll tell you all about it when it re-opens.

Technorati tags: camisoles, Gap Body, panties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments