Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tip of the Week - Sears’ sweet baby deals

I was at the b5media Office Warming Bash with my friend Jen the other night. It was nice to see some old friends and make some new ones, especially those whose blogs I’ve been following.

Across the room, I spotted new dad, Bernie chatting with Ryan, so I went over to say hi and congratulate Bernie. I certainly wasn’t expecting any shopping tips but Bernie surprised me when he reminded me about the Waiting Game contest at Sears.

Here’s the scoop...
If you’re an expectant parent, all you need to do is sign up for Sears’ baby registry then register to play the Waiting Game. If you correctly guess your baby’s due date, you’ll win Sears’ coupons equivalent in dollar value to the amount spent on your baby registry up to one week before your baby is born. Just by registering, you will be eligible to win Sears’ coupons in monthly draws. Read the rules.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been an expectant mom. At first I thought the Waiting Game was new. Then I remembered playing it before the birth of my first baby. Unfortunately, I didn’t win. Too bad I didn’t play it the second time around, my younger son was born at exactly 40 weeks to the day!

If you do have a baby or older child at home, take note of Sears’ kidvantage policy. To the best of my knowledge, Sears stands behind children’s clothes and shoes better than any retailer.

Technorati tags: baby registry, b5media, kidvantage, Sears, Waiting Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments