Saturday, July 14, 2007

Results of last week’s poll


Last week I asked readers if they followed Bargainista on Twitter.

The results are in:
33% of readers do always or sometimes
66% of readers either don’t follow Bargainista on Twitter or didn’t know about it

What am I going to do about it?
I’m thinking about ways to bring more sales updates back to the blog posts. I asked the same question to the Bargainsta group on Facebook and got some interesting suggestions. What do you suggest? Leave a comment.

Please take a few seconds to answer this week’s question:
How often do you shop online?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments