Friday, August 31, 2007

Tip of the Week - check out employee offers

We just returned from a few days up north. Thanks to an employee program at my husband’s office, we saved 30% off the regular price of our accommodations at Blue Mountain.

I work in an office tower. The property manager offers tenants (and their employees) discounts on all kinds of things, including my favorite: Cineplex movie tickets. I pay $8 each instead of the regular price of $11.95.

Many companies negotiate all kinds of special offers for employees. Does yours? It’s almost like social shopping. What workplace savings have you received lately?

Technorati tags: Blue Mountain, movie tickets, social shopping, vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments