Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cows ice cream: a tasty treat


Cow's
Originally uploaded by espodek
No trip to Halifax is complete without a walk along the waterfront, a visit to the Historic Properties and a stop at Cows for ice cream. Choose from several yummy flavors, many with “cow” in the name.

There’s more than ice cream here...
If you have a sense of humour and either love cows or want a gift for someone who loves kitsch (especially kitsch with a cow theme) then this is the right place.

Choose from several t-shirts, tanks, sweats, pjs as well and dozens of other tchotchkes. I think they mocked everything (or everyone from Old MacDonald’s Farm, Sydney Crosby and iPods to Lost, Pirates of the Caribbean and Grey’s Anatomy).

Have you been to Cows? Do you have a favourite treat you’ve discovered in your travels? Leave a comment.

Technorati tags: Cows, Halifax, Historic Properties, ice cream, tchotchkes

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:55 am

    I LOVE cows. have a pair of boxer shorts with ice cream eating cows all over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd known. I could have picked up all kinds a fun cow stuff for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for share, i like your info. i must try it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please one more post about that.I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments