Friday, July 27, 2007

Just for Laughs in Toronto

I’m hoping to have some good laughs this weekend. What about you? If you’re still figuring out what do to tonight or tomorrow, hop the red rocket and get on over to Yonge-Dundas Square for lots of free entertainment and guaranteed belly laughs.

What?
Just for Laughs Toronto Festival

Where?
Yonge-Dundas Square
Massey Hall
The Winter Garden Theatre

When?
July 26-28, check showtimes

How much?
Street site: FREE

Indoor Galas, starting at $45.50 per ticket:
Howie Mandel Gala
Lewis Black Gala
Craig Ferguson Gala
Ethnic Heroes of Comedy

Technorati tags: Just for Laughs, comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments