• Do you eat on the run?
• Tired of hot dog vendors?
• Have a passion and palette for gourmet food but not the budget?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Toronto Street Treats is for you!
• Toronto Street Treats Main Course Event
• Hosted by Toronto Coucillor Joe Filion and several of this city’s finest chefs
• Sample the next wave of Toronto street food
• Feast on gourmet treats ranging from $1-$6 each
Nathan Phillips Square
Friday, July 13: noon - 2 p.m.
Thanks to Lex from CheapEats for the tip.
Technorati tags: CheapEats, Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto Street Treats