Brassaii was host to our first TFBB mid-afternoon bite. Knowing several of the gang would be at the debut of Carolyn’s band, Satan’s Candy the night before, we decided to have a fashionably late 2 p.m. brunch. What style!
We had an intimate group of bloggers:
• Anita Clarke of I want - I got and blogTO
• Carolyn Rohaly of the TFI blog • Danielle Meder of finalfashion
• Henna Singh of Canadian Beauty
• Sonja Andic of Toronto Street Fashion
• Gail McInnes of the Plutino Group
• Ali de Bold of Chick Advisor
• first timer, Jenna Wilson of Girl from Auntie
• Tierre Taylor, photographer extraordinaire, of SNAP Downtown Toronto; and,
• Barry Freedman - a reader who shared his interesting insights about mens' fashions and international travel.
We had some lively discussions including:
• Satan’s Candy's debut performance the previous night
• Toronto Fashion Week (again)
• local designers and artists
• Moo cards
• copyright issues for bloggers
• creative manicures, especially the custom hand-painted designs sported by Carolyn
And speaking of food...
Brassaii came through once again and we’re getting better at dealing with the “no individual bill” policy.
photo credit: Tierre Taylor, SNAP Downtown Toronto via finalfashion on flickr