Saturday, July 07, 2007

Introducing weekly polls on Bargainista

I’ve been shopping writing constantly for the past 9 months sharing my shopping experiences with you. Some of you have commented but I really have little way of knowing if you like it here. Starting now I’m going to have a weekly poll so you can help me learn what works, what doesn’t and how to give you more of what you want. I may be the facilitator but Bargainista is a community of people including you.

Please do your part, take a few seconds each week and answer the poll. You’ll be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. Love the poll feature. Great way to get people to participate that don't otherwise leave a comment.

    Can you embed this functionality with in a blog posting itself - or does it need to be a self-contained spot on the left or right bars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a new feature in Blogger (Blooger Draft) and as far as I know it needs to be in a self-contained spot and can't be embedded in a blog post. There are other applications you can use such as PollDaddy that can be embedded into blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments