Saturday, July 07, 2007

Green Shopping Bags

In honour of Live Earth, we decided to use green bags at the grocery store today. We bought our bags a while ago at Costco. A 3-pack for $5 includes an insulated bag.

I’m not sure whether or not using green bags will make a difference. My neighbour and I were just discussing that very question since both our families recycle plastic shopping bags. I do have a stockpile of them at the moment, so at least for now, I'll go “green”.

Have you seen Galen Weston Jr. plugging green bags for Loblaws? What do you think of his new commercial?

What are you doing in support of Live Earth this weekend?

Technorati tags: Costco, green, Galen Weston Jr., Live Earth, Loblaws, shopping bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments