Sunday, December 24, 2006

DVD picks for '06

Still looking for that last minute gift for your favorite fashionista?

Here are Bargainista's DVD picks for '06:



Shopgirl - loved Claire - she looks amazing in anything, Steve and Jason, touching, original story.
4 coupons






Friends with Money - original story, hits close to home - especially the scenes with Jen at the Lancome counter. :) Joan Cusack, Catherine Keener and Frances McDormand (3 of my fav actresses) also star.
3 coupons






The Devil Wears Prada - the book was better, awesome clothing, Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci are wonderful as always.
2 coupons




What are your favorite DVD picks of the year?

Technorati tags: Friends with Money, The Devil Wears Prada, DVDs, Shopgirl, shopping

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:03 pm

    I loved The Devil Wears Prada, I want it for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked the book. Didn't love the movie as much as all the hype made me think I would. Thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments