Thursday, December 21, 2006

Returnin' it

I bought this awesome looking sweater - twice!

The first one shed all over the place, pilled like crazy and had two holes after one wearing.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I really liked the sweater so I exchanged it and was told to dry clean it first. So I did.

Then I wore it to work yesterday. Guess what? No holes, few pills, still shed all over the place.

Called the store. They're takin' it back.

If you've bought one for yourself or as a gift, you may want to exchange it for something else instead. :)

Technorati tags: clothing, Gap, holiday shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments