Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weekly wish - CHANEL

Those of you who know me know I’m not one for wearing haute couture. I’m satisfied with the simple things in life.

I’m not a high-maintenance girl but ever since I can remember, I’ve loved the sophisticated, simple elegance of Chanel. That goes for anything Chanel: clothes, purses, shoes, jewellery, fragrances, you name it!

Chanel has always been a fashion innovator but did you know Chanel is also innovative in it’s use of social media? Check out the videos on the website. You can even subscribe to podcasts on iTunes. Talk about being a pioneer!

Coco Chanel is considered the greatest influence on fashion in the 20th Century. Who wouldn’t love to own a little piece of her collection - vintage or new? I know I would, wouldn’t you?

You guessed it, this week I’m wishing for just a little bit of Chanel to call my own. I think I’ll have to settle for a download of the Chanel Beauty and Fashion Podcast - it’s free. And, if you live in the UK, you can even book a beauty appointment at the Brompton Road location and pick up some free samples! Check out the podcast for details.

Do you own authentic Chanel? Have you checked out the videos or podcasts? What do you think?

Technorati tags: Chanel, iTunes, London, podcast, video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments