Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Weekly wish - sponsorship

You may already know I’m participating in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer on September 8 and 9. I need at least one new pair of running shoes. A new outfit or two would also be nice. I’m particularly concerned about the shoes because I have a tough time finding comfortable ones that fit.

For the last several years, women (and men) from all over the province converge in Toronto (and six other Canadian cities) and walk 60km over two days. They must raise at least $2,000 in sponsorships and pay an entry fee in order to participate, not to mention the countless hours they spend training for the event.

Sounds like a great sponsorship opportunity to me. Only I’ve never seen any corporate sponsors actually sponsoring individual participants or teams. Have you?

So, if you’re reading this, I wear a size 9 (sometimes 9.5). If your shoes fit, I’ll wear them. I’ll also wear your clothes and acccessories, heck I’ll even paint a big swoosh across my forehead if you’ll sponsor me. In exchange, I’ll let all my readers know. I’ll wear your stuff and promote your brand each and every time I practice and maybe some other times too.

Let me know if you’re interested. You know where to find me. ; )

And to all of you reading the blog, you’re welcome to sponsor me too!

Technorati tags: Nike swoosh, running shoes, sponsorship, walking, The Weekend to End Breast Cancer, training

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments