Friday, January 12, 2007

Banana Splits ... bag prices cut in half!

Banana Republic split prices in half (or more) on some big, beautiful leather bags. But hurry up, I think the sale ends Tuesday. At least that's what I heard a staffer at the Bloor St. store tell a stylist while she was shopping with her local-celebrity client.

See the pic of the Sandhurst Tote Bag Purse on the right. I bought it for $169.99. It's regularly $380ish. I saw it on eBay for US$199. I've never spent so much on a purse but I couldn't resist. Should I keep it or sell it off to the highest bidder?

Note: I don't know if this sale is on at all stores - this bag wasn't available online.

Technorati tags: purses, sales, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments