Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just in case

I spent last night at CaseCamp - an unconference for marketers and other creative types - organized by Eli Singer.

• Free admission.
• Free food.
• Free inspiration (4 cool case studies).

And, something for you too...

Check this out:


Kevin Bracken and Lori Kufner of Newmindspace introduced us to Urban Capture the Flag in Toronto. They organize (and host) free events in NYC and here in TO. They don't play by the rules (i.e. no permit, no insurance, lots of fun).

There next event is a family snow day Feb. 3. Interested? Stay tuned.

Technorati tags: CaseCamp, marketing, Newmindspace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments