Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dear Bargainista - #4

Conde Nast writes:
As you recommended, I went to
Holt Renfrew to check out their sale.

The bad news
I went this past Sunday but it was too late. There were no Boss suits left except for one. And let's just say if it was the 70's I would have bought it in a heart beat.

The good news – There was indeed an additional 20% off so I managed to pickup a couple of great dress shirts and ties. Regular retail price for all my stuff was $860 (plus taxes) and I paid $307 (all-inclusive). So a pretty decent afternoon for your truly.

I'd also suggest for those shoppers who have kids that go to Holt Renfrew on Bloor, go the science/exploratory toy store on the
1 level so you can pickup something for your kids. We did that and our 3 year old was happily occupied while we shopped.

Regards,

Conde Nast

•••
Dear Conde Nast,

Thank you so much for sharing your shopping news. Enjoy your new shirts and ties.

Eden

Dear Bargainista would love to hear from you too! Have a question about shopping, fashion or food? E-mail us.

Techorati tags: Holt Renfrew, Hugo Boss, menswear, sales, shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments