Saturday, January 20, 2007

Myth or fact: the best things in life are free

I had seen ads for Alyson Schafer's parenting courses around my my neighbourhood. So when I saw her post on One Degree, I was curious to say the least.

Alyson provided a detailed account of her journey into blogging as a marketing strategy for her practice. Her blog, Alyson Schafer - Principles, Rules and Tools for Parenting put her on the map. People found her who never would have heard of her before: parents, journalists, commercial websites, and her publisher...

Read more...


Technorati tags: Alyson Schaferbloggingbooksmarketingparenting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments