Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Talk of the town

Okay, I'm the type of girl who rarely makes a birthday wish list. It's only Jan. 9 and I've already added something to mine: Apple's new iPhone.

I kept a close eye on the 'net for Steve Jobs' keynote address at MacWorld.

For ages I'd been hearing rumours about an iPhone. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine something as smart and sleek as the device Jobs unveiled today.

Essentially, it's an all-in-one:
• computer
• cell phone
• iPod
• digital camera
• crackberry, etc. (you get the picture)
...that fits in the palm (no pun intended) of your hand.

There are 4GB (~US$499) and 8GB (~US$599) models.

In the US, Apple has partnered with Cingular and the cost will include 2 years of service. Sweet. I've already signed up for updates but I guess I'll have to wait for news about a Canadian carrier.

Oh, and by the way Steve, my birthday is April 4 and it's a special one. (A girl can dream can't she?) :)

What will you be adding to your birthday list?

Note: updated Jan. 10.

Technorati tags: Apple, birthday lists, iPhone, MacWorld, technology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments