Thursday, January 11, 2007

Up, up and away!

If you're hankering for sandy beaches, warmer temperatures or a less-crowded visit to Disney or Universal, now is the time to book your getaway.

For instance, Sears Travel has some hot deals. Visit Orlando for just $29 round trip plus taxes and handling fees (total cost approx. $250)!

Only one condition, you gotta buy an extra ticket for me. :) But seriously, there are conditions - aren't there always - please check with Sears Travel for details.

photo credit: osiodmak on flickr

Technorati tags: Sears Travel, seat sales, vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments