Monday, January 22, 2007

The mane event

After being loyal to the same brand of hair products for far too long, I set out to find something new. Two years later, I still haven't discovered a winner but I may have found next best thing...

I was at Costco a couple weeks ago and spotted TiGi Catwalk shampoo and conditioner. The first one to catch my eye was Fashionista (gee, wonder why?). Since I have colour treated hair (and didn't like the fragrance of Fashionista) I decided to try the oatmeal & honey variety instead.

What initially attracted me was brand recognition. What sold me after the sniff test, was the price: $13.99 for a 750 ml bottle. I've seen the 300 ml bottle in retail stores for $14.99!

Do I love it? Too soon to say. But I will tell you, it comes with quite the pedigree - created by internationally-recognized British stylists, Toni & Guy. I liked it enough to go back to Costco and snap up a bottle of conditioner too.

For more bargains, check out their website for special monthly offers. Currently, they have two freebies (provided you cough up the $9+ for shipping and handling) and some discount packages. Too bad they're not as good at providing product info. as they are promoting their brand online.

Technorati tags: bargains, hair products, Toni & Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments