Today, I connected with some members of the Toronto's fashion blogger community. We met at The Drake for the Toronto Fashion Bloggers' Brunch (TFBB).
There were about 20 fashion bloggers (and friends) representing the local fashion scene including:
• Anita - I want - I got, BlogTO and recent guest columnist
• Danielle - final fashion
• Bianca - a wee bit skint
• Carolyn - Toronto Fashion Incubator (TFI)
• Adrian - Fashion.Verbatim
• Truc - Deeply Superficial
• Rachel, Sonja and Tiffanie - TorontoStreetFashion.com
We spoke about everything from blogging to fashion design, pr and marketing. One of the highlights was chatting with Truc. She's worked at some places other aspiring fashionistas would only dream about.
Thanks Danielle for all your hard work organizing this event (including the great photo graphic), and to Anita for inviting me.
Technorati tags: blogging, fashion, TFBB