Monday, January 29, 2007
Threadless' sweetheart of a sale
Threadless - the online community for those who love tees - is having a Valentine's sale.
Buy any two tees with the same design (any sizes) and save $10.
Threadless, isn't your average online store:
• you can submit your own designs, slogans and photos
• community members vote for their favourite designs and slogans
• if your design or slogan receives enough votes, you'll win cold hard cash
• the company manufactures winning designs and/or slogans and sells them
• you can earn points and use them to buy tees
• enter competitions to win great prizes, and
• anyone can join in the fun
How's that for user-generated content?
They're on the ball when it comes to customer service too.
If only online shopping was always this engaging. :)
Technorati tags: online shopping, social media, t-shirts, Threadless, Valentine's Day