Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dear Bargainista - #2

Conde Nast (Need a Suit Today) writes:
Dear Bargainista,


I love Hugo Boss suits but not the price tag.

So going to Harry Rosen or Holt Renfrew's regular retail stores is not an option unless I don't feed my family for a month....

The only affordable place I know of to get Hugo Boss suits is their Factory Store. Good news is that suits are very cheap there (comparatively speaking).

The bad news is that it's located in Windsor, Ontario. Any suggestions or sales in the Toronto area you can suggest?

•••
Dear Conde Nast,

Today's your lucky day!

Holts just stepped up their sale today (up t0 70% off, see exclusions). Men's suits including Hugo Boss start at $400 and up - I called and checked. geekgirl thinks the sale lasts 'til the end of January.

Harry Rosen has men's suits starting at $599. Currently, there's an extra 25% off men's casual wear and leathers in addition to the current markdowns offered at up to 50% off.

Let me know what you find. Leave a comment.

Eden
Techorati tags: Harry Rosen, Holt Renfrew, Hugo Boss, menswear, sales, shopping

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:43 am

    The sale goes until the end of the month and then whatever is left will likely get shipped to HR Last Call - their outlet store. /Jyo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:04 pm

    Bargainista,

    Thanks for the reply.

    I was going to ask if the sale extends beyond Sunday but jyo responded. (thanks again)

    My better-half is out of town until then and I'd like to get her opinion. Let's say she's a better fashionista then me.

    Will advise on the results...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update Jyo.

    There are also several Harry Rosen outlets throughout the GTA.

    My husband likes to get my opinion too. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update:
    The Coop at sale time and Tom's Place - a discount store with big sales too - sell Hugo Boss suits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your feedback is important to me. I read every single comment and do my best to reply.

Note: Anonymous comments and spam will be deleted.

ClickComments